Review of International Comparative Management (RICM) is a review published in English by Bucharest University of Economic Study, Faculty of Management. Beginning with 2008, the review appear with five annual issues. It comprises a range of articles written by management experts and professors, researchers, students, managers, entrepreneurs and other categories of persons interested in the fields of management, entrepreneurship, marketing and economy.
The studies and articles published in this review aim to:
- analyse different approaches of management, entrepreneurial, marketing and economic phenomenon, systems, relationships from business, public administration, NGO’s a.s.o.
- present managerial methods and techniques that can be useful for the international managerial know-how transfer;
- ensure the international transfer of managerial know-how.
The journal is indexed in the following international databases: RePec (Research Papers in Economics - IDEAS, Econpapers, Socionet); Index Copernicus - Journals Master List; EBSCO; The World Wide Web Virtual Library For European Integration; NewJour Electronic Journals and Newsletters; Ulrich's Periodicals Directory; Cabells Database; Google Scholar; http://rmci.ase.ro/poze/bullet_16.gif; OCLC-WorldCat; CEEOL
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
RICM is published in English under the coordination of Centre for Comparative Management Studies (CCMS).
RICM's mission is to develop a high performance management in Central and Eastern European organizations. The new approach should be based on modern managerial techniques used in world-wide competitive organizations, especially those from European Union, USA and Asia.
By publishing this review, CCMS aims to achieve the following objectives:
- development of the research school in the field of comparative management in Romania;
- improvement in the training process for professors, specialists, consultants who teach or deal with international issues in management, entrepreneurship as well as in other fields that impact the organizations performances;
- sensibilisation of managers, entrepreneurs a.s.o. with regard to the cultural similarities and differences among different regions, countries, and their impact over business relationships;
- amplification and acceleration of international managerial know-how transfer in order to support the organizations competitiveness.
Review of International Comparative Management invites the specialists, interested in the fields of management, entrepreneurship, marketing and economy, to contribute with articles to its next issues.