Why a Personal User Account?
- by far not everybody enjoys access to the content in CEEOL as member of a subscribing company or library,
- and even members of subscribing libraries may find documents of personal interest in CEEOL, that are not part of the content-portfolio their institution has subscribed to and to which their membership provides them free access.
Being logged-in to your Personal User Account
- all Open Access Content can, of course, be accessed and downloaded free of charge
- for Access to Payable Content, and according to the type of content you mainly would like to use in CEEOL, you are offered the registration of your Personal Account as
- "Pay-per-Download" account, or
- "CEElect account" which includes a 1 year flat-rate access to the Entire Journals Archive in CEEOL for up to 150 downloads during the flat-rate-year.The price for one year CEElect is 98 Euros.
Personal User Account – Type: Pay-per-Download
Regardless what type of payable document you wish to access/download, you have always the possibility to get such access through pay-per-download.
CEEOL implemented the co-operation with PayPal as general payment gateway. You may use this facility to do payments with your credit card(s) or any method of payment you have chosen as a PayPal user offered by PayPal for your country of residence.
Personal User Account – Type "CEElect"
Regarding access to Journals Content:
"CEElect" is a Personal User Account for a one-year-access to the Entire Journals Archive. CEElect includes the download of 150 documents for a price of € 98. CEElect can be annually renewed (without any liability to do so).
Regarding access to Non-Journals Content:
While using the flat-rate access to all journals, CEElect-users can access any eBook or other payable non-journal-content in CEEOL through pay-per-download.