The Journal “Economy of Region” aims at presenting the original results of both fundamental and applied research in the field of regional economics. It provides the international review of the economic development of different countries and regions. The Journal gives to researchers the opportunity to share their most important research contributions with international academic community.
The Journal’s founders are the Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Ural Federal University Named after the First President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin.
“Economy of Region” publishes research papers both in Russian and in English 4 times per year.
The key subject areas of “Economy of Region” include:
• New Paradigms and Concepts of Regional Development;
• Transformations of Economic Space and Regional Dynamics;
• State Regulation of Regional Development;
• Economic Security and Sustainable Regional Development;
• Social and Economic Regional Development;
• Modeling of the Regional Economy
• Industry and Inter-industry Associations ;
• Urban Economics;
• International Experience of Regional Development.More...