Journal of Human Resource Management
Journal of Human Resource Management (JHRM) is a double-blind peer reviewed international scientific journal with an international Editorial Board. The journal is published since 1998 twice a year by the Faculty of Management, Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia. The JHRM aims at creating an open forum for scientific discourse focused on human resource management, inviting theoretical as well as empirical research papers. Special attention is paid to studies focused on human resource management practices in Central and Eastern European countries. Articles published in the JHRM should bring new insights into topics related to human resource management, especially in:
- Strategic human resource management
- International and global human resource management
- Human resource management functions (HR planning, recruitment and selection, training and development, employee motivation, evaluation and compensation, career management, employee turnover, industrial relations, etc.)
- Future trends in human resource management
- Cross-cultural aspects of human resource management
Especially encouraged are manuscripts that derive from interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approach to human resource management. Hence, invited are articles drawing from the collaboration of the scientific discipline of Human Resource Management with Organizational Behavior Business Ethics, Industrial Relations, International Business, Intercultural Communication, and related scientific fields.More...