Journal of International Studies
The Journal of International Studies is a quarterly, open access scholarly journal published by Centre of Sociological Research in co-operation with University of Szczecin (Poland), Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest (Romania) and University College of Business in Prague (Czech Republic). The journal is dedicated to advancing the socio-economic analyses of societies, institutions, organisations, groups, networks and their interactions.
Looking back on 2014 we see the growing of interest in JIS. Taking this possibility, we would like to say thank you to all our contributors, researchers and readers. At the present moment, we see the necessity to update our strategies and mission for forthcoming years in order to comply with your needs and expectations. First of all, we became the part of open access process and all materials are available online. Secondly, from 2017 JIS became a quarterly publication.
In respect of the above the broad topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas of research:
- Current global developments;
- Economic theory and international economics;
- The theory of international relations;
- Forecasting and the analysis of world economy dynamics and socio-political developments;
- Developments in international financial markets;
- The theory of social and political processes;
- International politics;
- Economic and socio-political developments in the United States, Europe and third world countries;
- Economic, social and political problems associated with the transition period in CE Europe and former SU Ukraine.