Social Sciences and Education Research Review
Social Sciences and Education Research Review (SSERR) – Online: ISSN 2393-1264, ISSN-L 2392-9863, Print: ISSN: 2392-9863, ISSN-L: 2392-9863 – is an academic international, bi-annual, press and online journal published by the Center for Scientific Research in Communication Sciences, Media and Public Opinion (CCSCMOP) and the Department of Communication, Journalism and Education Sciences of the Faculty of Letters from the University of Craiova. The printed edition is published by Sitech Publishing House – Craiova, a prestigious publishing house acknowledged by the Ministry of National Education of Romania.
Social Sciences and Education Research Review is an open-access journal that adheres to the standards of double blinded peer-review.
The scientific review assumes the mission to publish only significant contributions, original papers on communication, journalistic and educational phenomena, practices, methods, techniques and procedures. It also publishes reviews of books with high impact within the field of social sciences. Avoiding plagiarism and respecting the intellectual property, the journal intents to edit and publish high-quality, innovative, practical and influential research.
Focusing on communication, journalism and Education Sciences, it aims to be an interdisciplinary journal. So it is open to contributions coming from all social sciences disciplines.
The journal publishes theoretical and practical papers covering topics from the universe of social sciences:
– communication studies, communicology, communication theory;
– journalism, journalistic communication, media business;
– education theory, educational policies, educational curriculum, early education, pre-university education, higher education, adult education,educational psychology, educational management, initial and continuous teacher training, educational counseling and career, education economics;
– sociology, anthropology, political science;
– culture and life, philosophy, psychology.More...