1. The scientific paper should have a clearly indicated research problem. It should deal with a topical issue, give a solution to it and analyze scientific literature on that subject. The author ought to point out the research object, targets, tasks, research methods, to formulate well-founded results, conclusions and to end the paper with the list of references.
2. The paper could be written in Lithuanian or English. At the beginning of the paper there should be an English annotation of the article – 250 print characters, followed by the keywords. It is also necessary to attach the Abstract in English with the volume of no less than 3000 print characters.
3. The paper should be literary edited.
4. The following order should be maintained while preparing the paper: name and surname of the author; title of an article; English annotation; keywords; introduction with a research object, target and methods indicated; body of the paper; conclusions; list of references; abstract.
5. Every work cited in the text – notes, appendixes, tables, and figures – must appear in the References. For two or more publications by the same author(s) in the same year, list them alphabetically by title and use 2003a, 2003b.
6. Pictures, tables and figures should be prepared in black and white colors. Pictures and figures are accepted only in: tif, jpeg, gif cdr, bmp, eps, doc, rtf, and xls formats.
7. While submitting the manuscript the following data about the author should be indicated: name and surname; scientific title and degree; research field; organization, occupation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail; scientific interests and subjects; other information if consid¬ered important by the author.
Every paper is reviewed by at least two reviewers - active scientists - whose names are not announced in advance. At least one outside expert from abroad reviews papers of foreign authors. All manuscripts are evaluated by Scientific Editor, who recommends either accept, reject, or return the manuscript to the authors for revision. A request for revision does not guarantee that the article will be accepted for publication.
9. The author is expected to provide the Editorial Board with the 10-15 pages’ electronic version of the paper and a copy printed on one side of A4 format page. A printed copy of the manuscript should be signed by the author(s). The paper should be prepared using the text preparation system Microsoft Word (Microsoft for Windows) and the Times New Roman font (12pt, single). The paper could be send by e-mail: email@example.com.
10. The postal address of the Editorial Office:
“Management of Organizations: Systematic Research”
Vytautas Magnus University
Faculty of Economics and Management
S. Daukanto St. 28 -312, Kaunas LT 44246